Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Digital Delights New Release

***Click HERE for the Create A Book Blog Hop***

Hello everyone today is the New Release day for these wonderful Dylan and Friends stamps over at http://www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/. The stamps I used here are EASTER DAISY and EASTER ACCESSORIES you may see the entitre collection HERE along with some Design Team inspiration! I am so excited because I feel like I've reached a new milestone in my creativity because I feel like I have been able to take my creativity to the next level by having the opportunity to create with these wonderful stamps, thank you Wendy!!

The flower paper is from K &Co, the embossing was done with 2 Quick Kuts embossing folders in my Cuttlebug. The stamp sent. is from Emma's Creative Time stamps. The butterfly is from a MS punch, I added some ribbon and some stickles to Easter Daisy. I colored her and the Easter basket and eggs with Prismacolor pencils, these are the regular pencils not the watercolor ones.

15 comments:

  1. This is one of the cutest Easter cards ever! Really cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Love that cute lil girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie, withf bunny slippers and all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, you have outdone yourself this time! This is a cute cute cute Easter card! Can I have one? lol Great job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Sandra! Always a pleasure to visit your blog!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous Sandra love the bright colours.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did such a great job with the colours and colouring! She is just too cute!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute!!! Must go check out the new releases because I am enjoying digis so much more lately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This turned out just darling Sandra:)
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandra this is so cute! I am the same way I feel so honored to be part of this fabulous team! I am so blessed to be part of the wonderful wonderful design teams that I am on!

    ~Hugs~
    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so stinkin' adorable! I love the great spring colors you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, and fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, Cute card. TFS Love your blog
    pammejo1@yahoo.com
    http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...