Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kich Goes Irish Card

Hi everyone today is Design Team day over at KICH N BLEUS DESIGNS. This months release is called Kich Goes Irish collection and you can purchase the entire set HERE just in time for St. Patty's Day!! I colored the stamp with Prismacolor pencils and added some stickles and stamped the sentiment that says "Everyone is Irish for a Day" from a Studio G stamp. I also used my MS lace border punch which is my favorite! Please head on over to KICH N BLEUS DESIGNS to see the fabulous DT projects.

8 comments:

  1. I love your card
    is very cute and happy
    Hugs From Venezuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sandra

    This is adorable! Love what you did with the digi.
    TFS
    Your KNB sister
    Bonnie
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Love the use of the stickles, and i LOve the prisma colors! LOve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!!
    I love the way you used the stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done! the stickles and lace border punch really add a nice touch to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that sentiment! Great inspiration!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...