Tuesday, August 17, 2010

#104 Lollipop card for Cricut Cardz

I made this card for the Cricut Cardz challenge which is to make a card with any theme and only using the colors yellow, orange, blue, black and white. At 1st I had no idea what to make then I decided to make orange flavored candy....maybe because I've been eating so much candy and it's not even Halloween yet LOL!  I cut the lollipops from Mini Monsters and the scroll from christmas Cheer, I haven't really used both of those carts yet so it was nice to think outside the box LOL! I chalked the outer edges of the scroll and stamped the perfect sentiment, I had it all planned out! Then I added swirls to the center of the lollipops and stickles to the blue bows and stickles to the "Sweet" part, and tied a ribbon bow and finally I did some faux stitching to the outer parts of the card.

5 comments:

  1. This card is so super sweet. You did a great job using the colors. Now you made me add two more carts to my list. I never really wanted the mini monsters cart, but I just love those lollipops. The scroll adds the perfect touch. TFS!:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is soo cute! I thought the lollipops were stamps at first..and I like how you used the scroll!...you need to use MM I want to see you make a cute Halloween card! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Those lollipops look good enough to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just great! I love the swirls in the lollipops!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...