Wednesday, August 18, 2010

#106 Hip hip hooray card for (Card creations & more by Christina) challenge

There's a new challenge blog out there called Card Creations and More by Christina she wants everyone to participate by making a project with the one and only Create a Critter! I made a bright and bold card for a little boy since I make so many girly cards LOL! The card is 5.5 by 5.5 and the hippo, plant, water, circle and title are all from CAC. I used my Gypsy to delete the flower that is on the hippo's rear, since it's a boy card. When cutting the title I didn't realize that there was a flower on the "hooray" part, oh well hopefully the little boy who gets this won't notice since it's a mostly blue card. All of the paper is from the Summer DCVW stack that I got at Joann's recently. Good luck with your new blog Christina!!

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I don't think the flower is a big deal...I like those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo sooooo cute!! He looks so happy! I love all the different papers you used. Super card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe I love this card so much. I haven't yet used my hippo!

    Thank you for participating! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...