Monday, August 30, 2010

#124 Welcome to the Nest Layout

Look at all my stamping I did!
The cutest little chick!

For this weeks challenge the DT was asked to use a digi from The Stamping Boutique I am so happy that they are sponsering some of our challenges. The theme at Paper Playtime this week is Old McDonald Had a farm EIEIO, you many interpret this in any way you DO NOT have to use a digi to enter...the winner this week will win 5 FREE digis of their choice including the one here in my LO!!! I stamped the entire upper part of my paper with different flower stamps, the owls on a branch and stamps that say "dream" "bloom" and "look who's here" I added ribbon underneath the large photo and it says "Thank Heaven for little boys", I also added stickers to the bottom right. The hatched egg is from Hoot n Holler and the bird's nest is from CAC. I added a prima flower with some yellow bling with my new i-rock tool that I just got, I got it from Oh my Crafts for $12 great deal and it came in about 1 week from ordering. The little chick inside the egg is the digi that the Stamping Boutique gave us I put pop dots under the eggs to make it look like the chick insn't in the egg because it just hatched LOL! "welcome" is from Sentimentals, this is a great cart and no one ever gives it much credit....I will probably post more project with it soon It has a lot of great titles and cards, and the rest of the title is from All Mixed Up.

6 comments:

  1. This is just awesome!!! Love all the stamping. Love the chick hatching!! Wonderful layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I LOVE the stamping you did on the paper. I just scrolled down to your last few post (I have a hard time keeping up with all your projects) and the LO you done over the past few days are awesome too! Love them all. I want to know how you come up with new ideas all the time? You are so funny with the comment you left on my blog...that is the way I roll LOL, we sure do have lots in common. You comments are never too long...I feel like I write you a book sometimes.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola!!
    Muchas gracias por tus cariñosas palabras.
    Tu pagina es muy linda y tiernìsima!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that's a cute LO! I love your stamping..you're so much better at that then me! Didn't I take that pic w/you guys kissin Aidan??

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...