Tuesday, August 17, 2010

#105 Love you a Latte Card for BBTB2

I really like the challenge for this weeks Bitten By the Bug 2 which was to use the mug from Joys of the Season. I knew right away that I wanted to do something coffee themed, at first I wanted to make a LO that said "Coffee Addict" and put a pic of my mom LOL! (Maybe I will!) but then I don't think I have a pic of her holding one. So I cut the cup is from JOTS and the sentiment from Just Because Cards and I embossed with my green bug (Cuttlebug) and did some inking over the swirls with purple Dew Drop ink. Simple but Pretty!!

7 comments:

  1. love the embossing on your cup. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..i think you should totally make a LO like that! I would crack up! This came out cute, the embossing makes such a difference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the embossing on the cup! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embossing you did on the mug. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to emboss the cup to really make it stand out. Love the Just Because Cards sentiment. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! I love the embossing and the inking on top of it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty!! I just love the embossing! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...