Sunday, August 29, 2010

#120 Cathedral Layout ( The Paper Player's)


For the challenge at The Paper Player's the theme is simple...anything goes!! Here is a layout of a Cathedral that I saw while on vactaion I wanted the layout to be really old fashioned. The chapel/church and the crosses are from Tie the Knot, the Cathedral title is from Storybook. I added three pieces of patterened paper, a gold/greenish color ribbon behind the title and rose border stickers. I embossed the church and the 3 crossed with my cuttlebug.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs and the colors are very pretty together. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous page. I love the old fashioned elements, they work perfectly with the images. I also love the fact that your background paper picks up the colors in the church perfectly.
    Thank you for joining the Paper Players "Anything Goes" challenge this week and sharing this gorgeous page.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...