Saturday, August 28, 2010

#118 Love Bug Card for (Paper Playtime)


For this week's challenge theme at Paper Playtime the theme is Anniversary since it is Janis' anniversary, congrats Janis I hope you have another amazing year of marriage!! The Love bug title is from CAC I embossed with my Cuttlebug and did some inking. The scallop circle is from Accent Essentials and the car is from Sweethearts, I did miss a layer....that's what I get for just using my Gypsy and not looking at the handbooks. I think they should create a function on the Gypsy were you can see a color example of the entire cut just like in the books what do you think?? I added 2 strips of gold christmas ribbon LOL and 3 black blings. All of the paper I used is from the Summer Stack 2010 from DCWV.

10 comments:

  1. Cute card! and congratulations on your blog award!!!!!!!!!!
    and I still love your acquarium lo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stinkin adorable card! I love it!!! The papers and colors you used are soo perfect for a love theme! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! You know sometimes I just leave off a layer 'cause I feel like it. I would have never known. Love this! My aniversary is next Monday. Hmm... xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! What a sweet card! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! And congrats I saw you won over at Card Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo very very cute!!!! I've missed layers on my Gypsy also!! I agree, a color example would help me soooo much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so so so cute:) Great choice of colors:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute!!! Love the distressed 'Love Bug' title!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! I'm looking forward to seeing all your 365 cricut creations, especially scrapbooking layouts.
    Jan a faithful follower

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...