Friday, August 20, 2010

#110 Birthday Flower Pot Card (Cricut Cardz) Winner!!



Great new's!!! My Lollipop Card (See my post #104)  won challenge #37 at Cricut Cardz now lets hope I win the grand prize at the end of the month, I'm not sure what the prize is LOL! For this week's challenge at Cricut Cardz the theme is easy: Any theme, any cut, any color so I made my grandma a birthday card with Freshly Picked since she has a huge garden with so many plants. The flower pot is from Freshly Picked I embossed the yellow pot with my Cuttlebug, I also embossed the scallop square from Accent Essentials with my CBug. I added some pops dot underneath the purple flowers and added pink ribbon and colored in the stamp sentiment. The entire purple flowers on the white background was one stamp, which I stamped multiple times to create patterend paper.

4 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful. Congrats on winning. Hope you take home the grand prize, whatever it may be. Good luck:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Love the embossing. Thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! Congrats on winning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! She is going to just love it, I'm sure!! Congrats on the win and hope you get the monthly prize!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...