Wednesday, August 25, 2010

#115 Vampire Territory LO (40:31 Creations Challenge)


I made this  LO for Lauren's Halloween challenge at 40:31 Creations, this is my first time submitting a challenge at her blog....hopefully I win the awesome candy LOL!  So the first thing I did was look through my paper pile and I found this patterened paper with a haunted house and a moon design. I made this LO look like the Vampire's live there and that's why I called it "Vampire Territory".....I've been watching too much True Blood and Twighlight LOL! The word Vampire is from Mini Monster's, Territory is from Lyrical Letters, the daddy vamp and baby vamp are from Paper doll Dress up, the bats and the drippy goo are from the new October 31st cartridge. I know everyone's going to being asking how did I do that so here it goes.... The drippy goo is actually a cut that says "Velcome" it is a diamond shaped sign with drippy goo on top and botttom of it, so I used my Gypsy to weld 2 together and I scooted them both all the way up on my mat screen so it only left about 2 1/2 inches showing, but the originial size says 6 inches. The small blood droplets are from A child's year, they are rain drops and I hid the slit with my Gypsy. I hope I didn't confuse you too much, if I get enough request I will post a photo tutorial and the drippy goo.
Continuing... the "eek" sign and the "I want candy...Blood" are from the DCVW stack and I just cut out the little squares. Notice the bick of my son licking his lips that's why I crossed out the "candy" part and wrote "blood". I just couldn't stop laughing while making this layout I was evening talking in Vampire language to son while making it. I hope you like it, my husband loved it so much because I made it scary just for him and my son Aidan. This was Halloween 2008 and my son just learned how to walk a few days before Halloween perfect for Trick or Treating!

7 comments:

  1. I love the way this came out! And you will have to make some drippy goo for me! lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh!!! This is just awesome!!! I love all the details you did with this layout. I hope you win the candy, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you a blog award...stop by and get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for playing along! This is beyond awesome!! I love the two vampires standing on the hill and the blood looks perfect!!! Great layout!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. That LO is super awesome. How creative with the goo. You deserve to win on this hands down. Good luck! Would love to see a pic tutorial.

    Stephanie

    PS sent you another e-mail

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is amazing. That paper you just happened to find in the pile was meant to be used. It is fantastic. Great Job!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana : )

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...