Sunday, August 22, 2010

#114 Purse Birthday Card (Party Time Tuesdays)

For this weeks birthday challenge at Party Time Tuesday's we had to make a birthday card using the colors pink, brown and white.  Since I got FY a while back ago I've been dying to make a purse card so I finally made it happen LOL! I used my Gypsy to weld the 2 purses together and cut on white cardstock, then added a layer of patterened paper, the card fits perfectly in a 5x7 envelope.  I embossed the flower and leaves with my Cuttlebug then added stickles and a brown button. The tag is also from Forever Young which I stamped with a sentiment (To make it look like a price tag) the attached ribbon to the tag and the bottom of the card.

6 comments:

  1. This is just soooooo cute!!!! I just love the paper and that flower with the button and stickles. Awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the cutest thing!! I love the paper you used too :) Thanks for playing along with my birthday challenge at PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea for a card! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute!! Boy, you have your work cut out for you! A project every day for a year?! Whew! I am tired just thinking about it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...