Sunday, August 29, 2010

#123 Our Baby Layout


I was so happy to see that I was able to submit this layout to two challenges which are Babies theme at My Sheri Crafts and metal theme at Paper Cutz. The "our" and little brown bear are from the Heritage Cartridge that I bought 2 months ago, but haven't got to use it since it won't link to my Gypsy, I have called Provo Craft twice and they still haven't replaced it =(   So I had to do it the old school way and actually put the cartridge in my Cricut....wow I am so used to my Gypsy, I felt so lost LOL! All of the flowers are Prima and Recollections except for the two paper roses that I made. I added 3 different types of ribbon and different brads, buttons and bling to the center of the flowers. The "baby" title is from a little coupon stack from K & Company. I embossed the 'our' and the journaling spot on the bottom left and used some white ink to make it look aged. I also used my Walnut stain distress ink on the photos and around the page.

6 comments:

  1. Great layout thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! You have been busy! All your projects are wonderful! My thoughts are with you and your Husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful layout!!! Those flowers are great and that bg is just awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I love all of your layouts, he will enjoy looking at them when he is older! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! That's so sweet! I love the letters you chose and those flowers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at myshericrafts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG how did I miss all of your projects this week??? You sure have been busy! I like all the flowers on this page!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...