Saturday, August 21, 2010

#113 Gingerbread man Card (Throwback Thursday)

For this weeks Throwback Thursday at My Creative Time For Me we had to use Paper Doll Dress up and frame it. I cut the envelope, liner, card, sentiment, and scallop circle all from Wild Card. I used my Gypsy to see exactly what size I needed to cut the little cookie man! I added green stickles to "Season's Greetings" and drew on the icing and candy on the gingerbread man. I cuttlebugged  the scallop circle then distressed it. For the envelope and gingerbread man I cut them on Kraft paper and then looked through my stash and found the perfect gingerbread man paper. Wow everything was really working out here, to top it off this card and envelope only took me about 15 to 20 minutes, I think I'm getting hooked on Wild Card I like making fast and easy cards but I like taking a long time for my layouts since I have so many pics piled up...go figure!

7 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful!!! Love the gingerbread man!! Great papers!! Love this card!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this litte ginger is sooo cute.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute.. Love the gingerbread - how sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR GINGERBREAD CARD! I think it came out PERFECT my friend!! You did an AWESOME job w/the challenge!!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cuuute!! I need t get started on my xmas cards soon!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...