Sunday, August 29, 2010

#121 See you later card


I made this sweet alligator card for my sweet husband he is deploying to Iraq in 3 days he's not in the military anymore it's just his job. I am so sad, scared and stressed to see him go. We have never been away from eachother for more than 2 weeks and he is going to leave us for about 5 months.....I am going to be busy catching up on all my scrapbooks. I made this so he can read it on the plane. My sweet dear friend Stephanie has started a new challenge on her blog on Wednesdays and the first challenge is to use create a critter, I am also submitting to Sentimental Sunday's which is to make a card that is clean and simple. For those of you who don't know I love making simple and easy cards, but my scrapbook layouts....that's a different story it takes me about 1 1/2 to 3 hours per layout I know why so long LOL!! The alligator is from Create a critter I chopped his tail off my accident oh well! I stamped the sentiment that says "See you later alligator, after a while crocodile" then I embossed the white paper with my cuttlebug.

4 comments:

  1. now I am singing the song in my head. Always loved to sing this with my daughter when she was in preschool. This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card. He is going to love it. My prayers are with ya'll. God will keep him safe and help ya'll get through these months apart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, I am so sorry that you are sad and that your husband is going to be away for 5 months. It will be hard but you will get through it. I will be here for you if you ever need anything. You can e-mail or call me anytime:). I will be praying for you and your family. Your card is sooo adorable, I am sure he is going to love to have it to read on the plane. Thank you so much for playing along:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandra this is super cute!! I love it! Stay strong, he will be back before you know it.
    Hugs
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...