Sunday, August 29, 2010

#119 "A" for Aidan Page (2 new Challenges!)


This week's challenge at Frosted Designs it is circles theme. This is my first to participating in one of their challenges, they have so many unique challenges week after week, they inspire me!! I cut all of the circles from Plantin schoolbook at 3inches and I cut the pictures of my son from a 3 inch circle punch. The A title where I did my journaling is from the Robotz cartridge. The cutie little bear is from CAC I stamped with my Peachy keen stamps. I made my own embellishment with a safety pin and added a Prima flower and a large brad. All of the flowers here are Prima flowers and I added brads, buttons, and bling to them. The butterflies are from the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch and the are "landing" on a sticker that says "Because I'm cute that's why!" I am also entering this to another challenge blog that I just found called Stampin Sisters in Christ their theme this week is to use metal, I found that it was perfect since I used a paper clip, a circle style swirly metal clip, and different brads.

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page! I am so glad that you found us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page and beautiful baby. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ, so glad you found us :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout!!! Love the photos! The one where Aidan has his thumb in his mouth is my fav! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Love all the circles and the photos are adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet layout, what a great way to display the photos! Thanks for participating this week in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...this is precious!!! Love the way you used the circles and the way the flowers flow across the page looks fabulous!! I am glad you decided to join us at Frosted Designs!! Hope you come back again!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so cute!! I have never thought of cutting out circles in my pictures i will have to try it soon. Thanks for playing with us frosted design girls.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...