Wednesday, August 18, 2010

#107 Thank you Owl in window card Fantabulous Cricut

I made this card for the the great outdoors challenge at Fantabulous Cricut. The owl  and the frame are both from Cindy Loo, lately I feel like I've been naming a lot of carts I haven't used yet because I totally scored on my birthday Yay!!  So I wanted it to look like the owl was looking out of a window so I did some doodling on the frame with faux stitching and added pop dots underneath the frame. I stamped the sentiment and added 3 teal colored bling.

9 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the little owl and the doodling you added to the frame. Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you framed the owl. So very pretty. That bg paper is just wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower, I just became yours!!!
    I love San Diego!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun. Nice frame! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice frame ! Cute card !
    Have a great Friday !
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute lovin that owl.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card with such wonderful details!! Such a fabulous owl too!
    Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...