Friday, August 27, 2010

#117 Cutie Patootie Baby bee's page



I love the way my homemade embellishment turned out. It started with a 12x12 K&Co. paper, corner punched it, stamped the sentiment, dragonfly, added a Pima flower and a bee embellishment and 3 pieces of bling.
I'm finally trying to finish completing my son's baby album, I feel motivated! The bees are from Pooh and Friends aren't they the cutest bees ever!?!  I did a lot of stamping here I stamped "Patootie" the swirly's, the sentiment shown at the bottom and the small dragonfly. For the corners of the page I used some baby sayings rub-ons and the "Cutie" title are cameo style Martha Stewart stickers.

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the way the bees look like they are sniffing the flowers. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love it! the bees are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is so cute!! Thank you so much for subscribing to my blog! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww... you could not make this LO more perfect!!! Makes your beautiful baby pics POP. LOVE LOVE LOVE the color combo you chose and cute elements as well. Great Work!!!
    ** Thank You so much for my Blog Award!!!
    Sweet Creations My Friend...
    www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling page and your son is an absolute DOLL! LOVE the bees! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout!!!! Awesome photos, too!!! The homemade embellishment turned out great!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...