Sunday, August 29, 2010

#122 Magical Mistletoe Layout


The challenge over at My Pink Stamper is to make a Winter themed project. I wanted to make something other than a card so I made a layout of my honey kissing me under the mistletoe in Christmas '07.  The Magical title is from the Tinker Bell cart, the mistletoe title is from Lyrical Letters and the mistletoe border and mistletoe over the pic is from Joys of the Season. I put the mistletoe up side down in my 5 inch Xyron machine then sprinkled with red, green and brown Martha Stewart glitter. For the Holly berries aka the red dots, I attached glue dots to the page and put red glitter on top. I got a green marker and doodled over the swirls that were already on the page, I just wanted them to pop more!

4 comments:

  1. simply gorgeous LO! I really like the way that you used the 2 different fonts to make your title. The glitter on the leaves is fantastic as well. Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really really pretty...love the sparkly aspect. The picture is nice too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just soooo pretty! Love all the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...