Friday, August 13, 2010

#102 Back to School Card (My Sheri Crafts)

Since I've already made a card for this week's challenge at Paper Playtime I've decided to make another one for My Sheri Crafts back to school challenge. For this back to school card I cut the scallop square from AE, then stamped the entire alphabet  background, the apple and books are from Hello Kitty Greetings (I didn't know that was on there LOL!), the boy is from ACY and the pencil is from Everyday Paper Dolls. For the pencil I cut it on a light tan paper, then colored the eraser, metal part, pencil and pencil tip with markers. The sentiment is also a stamp, which is a stamp from a Hero Arts set that I got at JoAnn's for .98!! Gotta love them deals!

10 comments:

  1. This is a great card. I love how you stamped the alphabet across the background. I haven't found that stamp at Joann's...I may have to look again.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you put all those elements together...great paper too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this came out really good! I like it a lot! I almost didn't recognize your blog cuz you finally got a background! lol ..looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a deal for .98!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Off to check out your other cute creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the paper was purchased! I can't believe it is stamped, it looks so awesome! Love the silhouette! Great deal on the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! The background is awesome! I forgot about this image. It's perfect! Thanks for joining us at myshericrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just wonderful!! Love the stamped paper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so pretty. I have always like the black out images of the children...something so sweet about it. Great job!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card... LOVE all the cuts and perfect silhouette

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...