Tuesday, August 10, 2010

#101 School Days Challenge (Paper Playtime)

For this week's theme it is "School Days" at Paper Playtime , we were sponsered by The stamping Boutique. I made this adorable card for my friends adorable son who just started Kindergarten this week, my husband thought of the title LOL! The boy is from Everday Paper Dolls, the backpack is from the new seasonal Summer Vacation cart and the font is from Sesame Street Font. I really love this digi of the school it reminds me of the little  school house at Knott's Berry Farm! (That's an amusement park in Orange County So. California) I added 2 pieces of pattererned paper from the new DCWV 180 Autumn stack, added some ribbon and a pop dot to the backpack.

5 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love how he is "looking" at the school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that's funny it looks just like the school house at Knott's! This came out cute..I still need to get Everyday Paper Dolls! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable!!! Just love everything about this card. The little boy, backpack, colors, school. Awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! He will love it :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...