Friday, September 3, 2010

#125 The City (Fantabulous Cricut, Alphabet Challenge)


For this weeks challenge at Fantabulous Cricut the theme is travel/road trip and the theme at Alphabet challenge is S for scallops it's to make anything with a scallop shape. I used to live in the san Francisco Bay area a few years ago and I am making a scrapbook with the "Living in San Francisco" theme, to show everything that we did while living there. All the locals call San Francisco "The City" to this day I still call it The city, a lot of people say that it's a little New York on the west coast. So now I will tell you about my project I used all old school carts LOL, the subway is called BART so I made myself a BART replica from Going Places and added 2 red buttons to look like lights. The font is from Opposites Attract, the scallop square is from Accent Essentials, the skyline is from Plantin Schoolbook I cut it on silver metallic paper. I added some Prima flowers, brads, did some distressing, and cut some little sayings from patterened paper on the bottom left side.

12 comments:

  1. Great LO - love the images & colours. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! I never thought to do a scrapbook about where we live (or lived!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog! I have a Cricut too and am always pushing myself to see what new idea I can come up with. I am also a Marine/Army mom too. Joined as a follower to your site and you are welcome to visit mine anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just wonderful!! Love 'Bart'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL those are old school carts now! hehe...hey I just realized you're almost at 100 followers! yay that means a giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic LO! Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute!!! Ive road BART before, what an expierience into the city!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute page! Thanks for playing FCCB! Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty layout. Thank you for joining the alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job on your LO. thanks for playing along with FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...