Sunday, October 31, 2010

#174 Banana Bread Tag-Paper Playtime Challenge

***Click HERE for the I love the 80's Blog Hop!***


Hello everyone I hope you had a great weekend and are now ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas LOL! I think it's kinda funny how we jump from one holiday to the next without any breaks! Speaking of I made this banana bread loaf and tag for my mom which would be a great Christmas gift idea wink wink LOL! If you are new to my blog I am a Queen (Designer) at Paper Playtime and this weeks fabulous challenge is to make something with a clock, tag, or ticket fun huh! I had so many things I wanted to do for this challenge but I decided to go with a banana bread tag since my bananas were starting to get black. The tag is from Forever Young and the bread loaf is from From My Kitchen, I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Stamp, stamped the sentiment, inked the edges punched a hole at the top and put my ribbon in and put a brown button on it. Oh yeah I almost forgot I cut tag on a Cereal box/chipboard to make the tag sturdy and I just put tape behind the tag and taped it to the plastic wrap over the banana bread. My mom loved it so much, she especially loved how I stamped the faces! I love the face that is already cut with the sad face LOL, it's saying Ahhh, uh-oh, oh no! I'm a dork LOL, don't mind me when I talk to myself ha ha! So anyways we are sponsored this week by Doodle Pantry and don't forget to join in our challenge at Paper Playtime for the clocks, tag, or ticket challenge! I am also entering in The Paper Players Challenge which is "Anything Goes".

10 comments:

  1. Super cute tag Sandra!!! the banana bread looks YUMMY!!! Love those PK stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I had to scroll back up again and look at the sliced loaf. How creative, too funny! mmmmm banana bread, now that is a yummy treat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome!! Love those faces on the bread and slice! Toooooo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH!! This is such an AWESOME idea! I am gonna do this now for my pumpkin bread I am making. OH! And I am going to do this for my Cookie exchange too! THanks for the inspiration!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love this idea! How awesome...I don't have the face stamps but I guess I could draw it on. lol I guess I better get some PKS stamps soon. but I do love this idea. Also, I'm your newest follower!
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/
    Check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and the face on the loaf of bread is so cute! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous image! The little "sliced" face cracked me up! Awesome gift idea. I'm now following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super clever idea. I love this!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...