Monday, September 6, 2010

#128 It's Gets Better sunflower card THINK PINK!

Here's the card next to envelope.

I made this card for the challenge at Cricut Me That which is in honor of Breast Cancer Awarness month so the theme is THINK PINK. I made this card and envelope from  the Just Because Cartridge except I didn't use the title that came with it. I found this perfect stamp to go with it at Michael's today in the $1 bin, I added bling with my new i-rock and some punched MS butterflies. The card and envelope were cut at 4 1/4x 4 1/4.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I guess I better get to M so I can start digging in the dollar bin. I love the flower and butterflies.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! That flower is great and the sentiment is perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for playing along with us during the First Friday Challenge;) What a pretty card - I really like when you find something in the $1 bin that you can use:)

    ~abbie
    Cricut Me That
    cricutmethat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...