Friday, September 3, 2010

#126 Spooky Pumpkin Patch Card


For Momo's challenge this week it is to make something with black and white and any color of our choice. I made a spooky pumpkin patch card from the october 31st cartridge I love how scary that one is! I didn't want to make this too girly because I'm thinking of giving it to my hubby, what do you think too girly? Is it manly enough? I might make another one instead not sure yet. The black paper was embossed with my Cuttlebug, the pumpkins and the sign are from OCT 31st instead of punching out the letters I drew in the letters with a black marker, sometimes my cricut doesn't cut fine stuff correctly and I get mad!! I did some inking with my Frayed Burlap distress ink and stamped the sentiment and colored it in and I added a brad on the sign.

8 comments:

  1. This is a perfect Halloween card! Maybe I should get Oct.31st...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great! Love those spooky jack-o-lanterns and that sign is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this... I think it would be a great manly card for your DH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is great! My hubby says 2 thumbs up!!! LOL :o) Thanks for joining in! Your awesome! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  5. SPOOKY card...love that paper!!!!

    Thanks for playing along with us in MOMO's challenge!
    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! The detail is fabulous! I love your stuff girl!!! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...