Wednesday, September 8, 2010

#130 Quite the Pear Card


For this week's challenge at Frosted Designs they are challenging us to use a photo for inspiration, right away when I first saw it I thought of the colors green and white. I decided to make a card for a special friend of mind who just celebrated an anniversary I originally made a different card for her but never sent it out because I didn't like it...I hope you like this one Janis!! I cut the green card base from Sweethearts cut at 5.15x5.15 on my gypsy and cut the marquee from Gypsy Wanderings, the pears are from my free Home Accents cart hooray for Cricut rewards!! I rolled my brayer through my antique linen distress ink then put it on the cuttlebug plate the embossed the marquee. I punched the entire outside borders of the card with a MS punch and also punched the butterfly. I stamped the sentiment and added stickles to it and bling to the pear leaves and one on the butterfly.

4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! The colors are awesome!!! I bet Janis will just love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I'm sure she will love it! I like that stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I really like the pears. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...