Thursday, September 16, 2010

#133 Lobster Birthday Card for my Dad

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, I've been busy created tons of stuff I was just too busy to post anything! I made this card for my dad's birthday which is next week, he love's lobster and seafood so much I thought I'd make a lobster card and give him a gift card to ....Red Lobster!! I made a pocket on the inside of the card to hold the gift card. I cut the lobster from From My Kitchen and the tag from Sweet Treats which I stamped, embossed with my Cuttlebug and added fired Brick Distress ink, I also added twine to the tag and black ribbon as a border. I am entering in 2 challenges one at   Always Crafting which is Birthday Themed and also Paper Cutz which is make a Tag.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Love the way you embossed. The twine and the colors you used really gives your card that ocean feel. Thanks for playing along my friend.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so love this lobster card! my mom (and her family) are originally from Maine and the travel there each year- and they LOVE love Lobster! i may have to scraplift this card for her b-day in Feb. You do such great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! That lobster is awesome and I looove the tag! Happy Birthday to your Dad!! Lots of birthdays this month in our family. Popular birth month!! LOL:)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...