Saturday, September 11, 2010

#132 Cuter than Most Layout for Practical scrappers


I made this layout for Practical Scrapper's their challenge this week is to make something with white core cardstock. I made this cute and funny layout of my son's baby butt, yep I said it a layout of butt LOL!!! I found the perfect stamp that says "Cuter Than Most"...meaning his baby booty! I censored it with scrap paper for the internet. The large heart border is from Wall decor and More, the baby is from New Arrival I stamped the face with Peachy Keen Stamps, the scallop circle is from Sugar and Spice...you can find that cut also on Accent Essentials. I embossed the heart border inside and out with my cuttlebug, then I sanded down to expose the white core cardstock of the blue paper. I did my journaling in a circle around the baby and added a heart brad to the baby and elephant brads to the heart border, I also did a little faux stitching at the bottom and added some blue buttons and a little sticker that says "Diaper Duty".

9 comments:

  1. this is SO DARLING! It fits the colors perfectly for the challenge at Papercraft Star this week.. you still have until 12 noon Eastern Time to enter! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this is cute! We moms have to scrap the "embarassing" pics as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "butty" hee hee! love the layout. The paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one awesome layout!!! Great photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This did come out so cute! I like how you did the journaling in the scallop circle...and the PKS face is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to answer your question you asked on my blog. I got the Straight From the Nest cartridge from Cricut.com. A while back I got an e-mail with them selling it and with my circle discount I decided it was worth purchasing. I really love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it all!!!
    I immediately paid attention to the heart border... I do have the cart but have never used!! Thanks for providing the info, I was about to ask you. I really like every detail... is that a button embossing folder?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Over here from Facebook... These are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...