Tuesday, September 21, 2010

#138 Haunted sign card

I made this haunted, spooky and scary lightpost sign for the Cricut Cardz Challenge, which is to make a Halloween card with any card feature from any cartridge. The sign is the card feature from Mini Monsters it is cut at 5x7 but I thought it was way to skinny and small so I went ahead and just glued it to an actual card and stamped the pumpkin which says "Trick or Treat" the cut him out. I also added stickles to the light and to the word scary. I used my i-rock to adhere the green bling on the front of the card.

6 comments:

  1. Nice job, tfs, nice of you to join with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary!!!! What a great idea! I love Halloween and Halloween cards!! This turned out eerie.... I love it! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it!!! Works great on the front of a card!! Love those stripes with the black down the side and across the top! Super super cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one! Especially how it opens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love how this opens up to reveal that pumpkin. Great job. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...