Saturday, September 18, 2010

#136 Baby Crawls A lot Layout

This pic is when my son first started crawing, I caught him crawling all over his crib one day. The title and the ticket booth are from the new Cricut Lite Carousel cartridge I welded the crawling baby with my Gypsy. The baby is from A Child's Year. I stamped the rest of the title and did my journaling on one of the tickets on the top right corner. The paper I used is from K&Company Too 360 stack, I wanted it to look movie/carnival themed. I also did some inking with distress ink and added a metal tag with some brads.

6 comments:

  1. This LO is awesome! So creative and unique. I LOVE that font....so I will have to get the cart for that alone. Do you like the cart? TFS.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is soo cute! I had to laugh at the title is too funny! LOL and that pic of Aidan is sooo cute! You have to make a copy for me! LOve it! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. I love the theme and the pic is wicked cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative! I love this so much it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I love the title! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Love the title and all the cuts!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...