Tuesday, September 28, 2010

#144 Love


I made this layout based on the Sep. 24th sketch at  Sassy Lil' Sketches and also at Cuttlebug Challenge theme this week is to make a project with 2 or more buttons and a bow.  My 2 green buttons are on the top left next to the swirly that I cut from Birthday Cakes Cartridges, and the bows are on the bottom on the clothes line, they are tiny yellow bows. I cut the elephant from Holiday Cakes cartridge and embossed with my Cuttlebug and added Stickles to the ear. I cut the title in the middle from Home Accents and embossed and glittered that also. I cut the baby clothes line from Wall Decor and More and I also embossed and glittered that too. I added a white silk flower with a green brad and did my journaling on the sides just like the sketch at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

8 comments:

  1. This is an awesome layout!! Love all the great photos!! The little clothesline is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great baby page. i love the elephant. thanks for using a sassy lil' sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is soo sweet! i need to get more baby lo's done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is `Gorgeous` love the colours!!!!
    Thanks for joining in with the cuttlebug challenge

    Terrie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing with us at the Cuttlebug Challenge! Don't forget to leave a comment on this morning's post and to become a follower to possibly win a cartridge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable page! Thanks for using a Sassy sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute. love the little clothesline/banner. thanks for playing with sassy lil' sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and great little accents! WTG with the Sassy Lil' Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...