Friday, September 3, 2010

#127 Birthday Blinged Out Forest Tree gift card holder


Attached the gift card to the back of the blue paper.
I am going to write on the blue paper next to the tree.

This week my sweet dear friend Stephanie and her friend Nicole at  Always Craftinghaving a challenge to use bling, buttons and/or brads....I chose bling!! Yay I used my i-rock to put bling in the tree and also 2 purple blings under the cloud and added a pop dot. I stamped the tree in green and cut it out and stamped the black tree and the sentiment. The scallop rectangle and pink bird are from Wild Card, the cloud is from Give a Hoot which is really a flower layer. To make this card it was easy I just folded my 8.5x11 inch in half and cut it to be 5 inches so it is 4 1/4 x 5 to make the opening I used my circle border punch but only cut less than half. I glued the 2 sides down and only glued half of the top, so that the gift card holder will fit.  The blue paper was cut at 4 1/4x 4 then I punched with my corner punch. I am going to write on the side where I stamped the tree and I adhered the gift card to the back of the blue card. I am also submitting this Cricut cardz because their theme is to use a scallop shape I chose rectangle! I also submitted to wee memories for their forest theme this week.

23 comments:

  1. This is great! Definitely going to have to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable, and thanks for participating in Whimsical Wednesday!

    Hugs
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! I bet you are loving your i-rock! I'm glad you are doodling more! ;p that sounds funny! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea/project. I'm with abusybee, have to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love that plaid cloud!! Glad you joined us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 challenges....good for you! This is so cute...a great idea for a gift card! tfs

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats...you now have 100 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just soooo cute!! Looove the bling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea...and so cute, too! Thanks for playing along with CCC #40!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHAT a cute gift card holder! Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this... it's very whimsical & charming.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute card, great job! Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGOSH! How super cute is that gift card holder!?!

    Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute ,love the bling on the tre

    ReplyDelete
  17. That little bird is just too cute.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great idea. Loved the way your card turned out.

    Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Soooo cute! I love the colors :) Thanks for playing with us at Cricut Cardz Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute gift card holder. Your design is fantastic. Thanks for sharing it with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...