Monday, September 6, 2010

Castles, Knights & Damsels in Distress themed cards


I am Queen at  Paper Playtimethis week and the theme is Castles, Knights & and Damsels in Distress, you may interpret any way you want stamps, digis, Cricut or anything else. Digital Delights  by Louby Lou Digital delights by Louby Louwere so kind to make the DT  some digi's for us to play with this week. I chose to make a birthday card for a boy and a girl except I had total scrapper's block this whole week since my hubby has left to Iraq =(  so I am not 100% happy with the way the dragon card came out, I like the princess one more! For the princess card I cut a piece of heart paper and layered with pink and white paper and added purple brads, colored with pencils and added some stickles. For the dragon card I stamped all 3 desserts and cut them out, I also colored everything with pencils, I am trying different techniques here with coloring stamps and digis.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I think the brads added a little extra flair along with the glitter.

    Looking forward to trying this challenge too.

    Thanks,
    Georgiana : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just sooo cute! Love the Princess and the Dragon w/desserts is adorable! Love your coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...