Monday, September 6, 2010

#129 Ghouls Just wanna have fun Card


I was so happy when Christina asked me to be a guest designer for her challenge this week for the ribbon and bling theme. I was actually the first person to win her first challenge ever, you can see the winner here, I do this for fun and not for winning! I wanted to do something a little bit different this time so I made a really long 8x4 inch card and rolled some ribbon on the left side. I punched a lacy border from a MS punch and stamped the sentiment on a tag from Once Upon A Princess and added bling with my new toy the i-rock I highly recommend it!! I also added bling to the border. I cut the circle and scallop circle from AE and embossed with my cuttlebug. For the cutie Ghoul I cut her from Mini Monsters, that was my 1st monster cut out I've been missing out, the layering is easy! I added googly eyes kinda crooked on purpose she is a Ghoul afterall LOL, I inked the tag with purple dew drop chalk ink. Come join in on the fun at Card Creations and More for a chance at a cool giveaway!!

8 comments:

  1. So cute! I LOVE that sentiment, where did you get it? Gee I just realized you have the best sentiment stamps...I think this is probably the fifth time I have asked you about a stamp..sorry. And oh does that ircock rock or what (that sounded a little cheesy). TFS.

    Stephanie
    I will be sending an e-mail shortly with blog hop details and who is in it with us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooooo cute!!! Love the bling and ribbon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! thank you for playing along with us at Getting Cricky! This card is super cute and I love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... I love all of these you posted!! Thanks!! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...