Wednesday, September 22, 2010

#140 1st Easter Layout

Here's my baby boy on his 1st Easter ever in 2008! He's not really good with taking pics LOL, it comes and goes, anyways I still had to make a layout of his 1st Easter. The bunny holding the flower is from Create a Critter, the eggs are from the Easter 2010 cartridge, 1st is from Heritage and Easter is from Designer's Calendar. I stamped the talk bubble next to the bunny and did my journaling there. I used my corner frame punch and put them in the corners next to the eggs and added yellow buttons next to them. I also put some ribbon and 2 white grommets with my crop a dile.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh firsts!!! Don't just love them!! This is a wonderful layout! Love the bunny, eggs, corners. Well, okay, everything!! The colors are just great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! The bunny holding the flower is adorable. He is not really good at taking pictures, you totally crack me up! You do know he is a baby right? Anyway, I think he photographs very well:) Make sure you check your e-mail and get back to me soon (I sent you two).

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...