Thursday, September 30, 2010

#146 My Hero

This is a page that I did for my handsome hot husband of mine!! This is when he was in the Marine's, also around the time when we 1st met, it was love at first sight....seriously! We fell in love with eachother instantly! I am making him a scrapbook of when he was in the Marine's, sadly I wasn't into scrapbooking in 2003 and I didn't take very many pics while he was in the Marine Cor. I really regret that =(    The tag I made is from Stand and Salute I tied a piece of wire/string to it. I added some buttons and some staples, the embellishments are handmade I actually didn't use my cricut for those. I did some distressing here and some embossing with the Fiskars Texturing Tool, I think I bought it at Target or Michael's (I see them everywhere). I wanted to emboss on the page but my 12x12 page doesn't fit in the cuttlebug, so I put the Fiskars plate under the paper and started rubbing the paper with the tool. Here's a link http://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-School-Office-Division-12-57777097/dp/B000FPYQ8W

I made this LO for the challenge at My Sheri Crafts for the Masculine theme, I think this is very masculine what do you think?? I just love looking at these old pics of my honey it brings back memories of when we were dating.

3 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...