Wednesday, September 8, 2010

#131 1st Train Ride


Here's a close up of my son's funny faces and the train from CAC!

I had a blast making this layout, I've been wanting to do a train themed layout for my son's baby album for so long after 4 hours I finally got it done...lots of interruptions from my 2 year old LOL! I was able to submit this layout to a lot of different challenges out there right now I post them at the end of this. I cut the large cloud on patterend paper, the little clouds, the stars I inked then layered and attached a pop dot, the train and all animals notice the peanut driving the train LOL, added bling with my i-rock to the wheels and pop dots underneath the animals and stamped they're faces with Peachy Keen stamps, these are all from Create a Critter. The "1st" is from All Mixed Up I attached them with a skinny ribbon/yard type of fiber it's beige with teeny tiny balls all over it I don't know what it's called but it's cute! I purposely added blue and white striped paper under the train so it looks like it's on a track. The tag and flower where I did my journaling by the cloud is from Gypsy Wanderings I put a brad on the flower. I corner punched a blue paper and put it on the right photo, the black letter stickers a great on a tight spot, they are Making Memories.

1. 2 pic Sketch 80-The Scrappiest Blog
2. Number Monogram-BBTB2
3. Transportation-Crafty Creations
4. Layout -Erin Lee Creative
5. Baby-More than Favors

16 comments:

  1. Super fun lay-out! Great job getting five challenges! So Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love this LAyout and SUPER AWESOME JOB entering so many challenges at once. I am jealous!

    Thanks for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge at More Than Favors.

    Happy Crafting,
    Paula
    http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love looking at your layouts! They are so inspirational. this is absolutely adorable. where is the train from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!!! Love all the details! The peanut driving the train is to cute! Awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my gosh - what a cute layout! I love the little train with all those cute animals! Perfect layout for our challenge at Crafty Creations! Thanks so much for joining us! Can't wait to see what you do next!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is sooo cute! I like the big cloud in the background! And those little animals are so cute! I might scraplift this idea! I like it a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable...so much work cutting all of those animals! Your son's faces couldn't be cuter...tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute layout"! i don't know where to email you but, you asked a question and i wanted to get back to you.

    Yes, the cricut circle is great! yes I am a premier charter member. i have more info on my blog at http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com/ just do a search on the upper right hand side of my blog for 'circle' also, any circle member can send you a referral to join. :)

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SOOOOO cute. I have got to use that train sometime. I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Cute! I love the little animals in the train :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute and the colors on it fit the challenge over at Papercraft Star this week... you still have time to enter until today at 12 noon Eastern Time! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my word your layout is fabulous! LOVE the train and the characters on it....so sweet!! The photos of your wee son are just precious!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute layout!! Love all the animals! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really cute. I love love those darling animals. Thanks for playing along with our BBTB2 fun.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute!!! That animal train is just darling! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...