Thursday, September 16, 2010

#134 Thanks for the Blog Candy Christina!!


I just wanted to give a big giant THANK YOU to Christina, I won my 1st EVER blog candy from her challenge.... Card Creations and More By C it was some awesome candy with tons of ribbon and bling I was drooling when I opened the package I will be using every single one of those products thank you again!! I made this card to send to Christina and for 2 challenges one Made by Momo is to make a "Just Because" themed card, at  and also at Throwback Thursdaywhich is to use any old school cart. I chose my font from Opposites Attract...this cart brings back memories of when I 1st got my Cricut in Nov. '08 this was THE one cartridge I just "HAD" to have at the moment LOL, boy have those cartridges really changed! So I guess you can say that Opposites Attract was my very first cartridge that I've ever bought LOL! The cotton candy is from the new Cricut Lite Carousel.....I highly recommend getting that cart I just love it soooo much, there is a very cute font on there along with 50 images and a few words, get it you won't regret it! I embossed the white cone part with my cuttlebug with a striped Sizzix embossing plate.

9 comments:

  1. WOW, your card is SOOO SUPER SWEET!! GREAT job w/the challenge my friend! Hope to see you back for another throwback Thursday challenge!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cart. This card is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card, I just came across your blog and love it I am now a follower with you, please take a few min. to stop by my blog @ http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/ hopefully you will like and maybe follow me also thanks for sharing Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! It is really nice of you to send a thank you. I am jealous that you can get your font cut out so nicely;). TFS.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is going to really like her card! how thoughtful of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! That's awesome you won blog candy. and it so sweet you are sending her a card. That's super sweet!!
    ~HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Sandra!!! Love the Cotton Candy!! Thanks for joining in! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning the blog candy!! I love this card! That cotton candy is great. I've got to get that cart!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...