Thursday, September 30, 2010

#145 Two Months baby layout

For this layout I cut the sock monskey from B is for Boy, the 2 yello scallop corners are from Plantin Schoolbook I added a flower button to each of them. The tabs underneath the pics are from From my Kitchen I put letter stickers on them as my title, these are all pics when my son turned 2 months....only 2 months and so much personality! The large index card on top where I did my journaling is from From My Kitchen I added some rub-on borders to it and a Prima flower with a button.  For all the borders I punched them from a border punch and added a strip of blue stripped ribbon.

2 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...