Thursday, September 30, 2010

#147 My 1st Mother's Day

I am so happy with the way this page came out, it is something totally different than what I was orginally going to do. This is a pic of me and my son when he was 7 months old also My 1st Mother's Day! The 3 yellow cuts are from A Child's Year, the flower border with the brads are from Gypsy Wanderings, the banner and "Mother's Day" are from Country Life. For those of you who haven't read my previous posts...I highly reccommend getting the Country Life cart, it is so freaking cute there are so many feature's on it so keep an eye out because I will be using that cart a lot! There are so many different banners and banenr flags on there. I poked holes in the banner and hand stitched with white embroidery floss and added some black stickers and 2 blue brads at the ends. The journaling tag is a piece of patterened paper from Bo Bunny and I just cut the scvallop out since it was perfect it says 'the 5 ways you make me smile'. I made this layout for the following challenges:

Creative Scrapper's- Make a Layout following Sketch #123 (I flipped a few things around!)
Fantabulous Cricut- Make a project with stitching on it

11 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Love the little banner flags, the journel tag, the flowers and all the cuts. Super layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job!!!!
    I like your color combination!!... something I would not do on my own until I see someone else and than think, mhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Sandra! I need to make a pg like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing all the cards...It gives each and everyone of us ideas that we may not have come up with on our own. Keep the cards coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice and bright. You did a great job. Thanks for joining us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout... super sweet, I love the color combo! I am your newest follower and I hope you will visit me soon and become a follower too... Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    Carol l.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Loving it! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet photo! I love the banner - didn't know that was on the Country Life cartridge! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely layout! I really like how you used all of your cricut cuts. Great job and thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet layout, love the flags!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww he's so cute. very sweet layout:)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...