Sunday, September 26, 2010

#141 My New Job As Mommy


Hello everyone!!! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while I haven't been feeling very creative lately and I've been a couch potato all week long LOL! Well at least I am catching up on all my shows! I actually made this for the Fantabulous cricut challenge last week which was to make a job themed project but I never got around to posting it. I am also trying to use up some of my non-cricut supplies so I did part of the title with stickers and the rest I cut with Pooh Font and put silver Micro beads on it. The deer is from Give A Hoot I put white Martha Stewart glitter on it. I cut the butterflies from Serenade and put the gems on it with my i-rock. The scallop square is from Accent Essentials and I added 4 green metallic brads next to the picture. I added ribbon, metal accents (shown in the pic above) and cut a scallop border with my funky scissors. I drew a swirly line and did my journaling on it. I am entering this LO to the challenge this week at Paper Cutz their theme this week is to create a project with a critter on it, my critter is the momma deer!

5 comments:

  1. That is just precious (and the baby too) lol! Congrats! Can't wait to see all those layouts that you'll be creating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome!! You have the best job in the world!! Love your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww!! this came out super cute! I love the deer from give a hoot! and the butterflies look so pretty...BTW you look soo young in that pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super LO. What a precious little baby, too. I really like the deer. I don't have that cartridge so I always like seeing what's on the ones I don't have. Thanks for playing along at PCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet baby! congrats and beautiful layout - thanks for playing at Paper Cutz this week!
    melissa

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...