Sunday, October 3, 2010

#149 Horse b-day card

I made this card for my son's 3rd b-day which was yesterday Oct. 2nd, aka National Card Making day!! I never knew that LOL! He's really into horses right now everything from horse toys, horses on tv, and also seeing the horses in my neighborhood. The horse, fence and bird are all one button feature cut on the country life Cart. I stamped the sentiment on a tag from Fabulous Finds and pierced holes and did some stitching with embroidery floss.  I think I am going to start stitching more on my projects this was only my second time doing it I really feel like I accomplished something once I was done with this card! Oh yeah I forgot...I tied a knot with the twine and put it through the holes on the tag.

7 comments:

  1. I hope your son enjoyed his card. Horses are my daughter's favorite too.

    Georgiana : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Happy Birthday to him :) I bet he loved this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute!! I bet he loved it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I bet he loved it! I really want this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun, happy birthday to your little man! Our little men share birthdays. My little boys turned 4 yesterday. I love this card!
    Big HUgs
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super cute card! love it... Happy bday to your cutie!

    sweet hugs,
    Carol L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...