Tuesday, October 26, 2010

#168 Spooky Evil Card

***This is my 2nd post scroll down for more***
Here's a spooky/pretty card I made for my sister. It was funny because I let my sister's pick which Halloween card they wanted any my sister Patty chose this one, it was so funny because I knew she was going to pick this one and I old her I secretly made it for her LOL! The spooky house on the hill, and the skull and bones are from the October 31st cart I highly recommend getting that one! The headless guy on the horse is from Happy Hauntings, I embossed the background paper with my cuttlebug, and punched out some drippy goo from a MS punch, did some distressing and I made 2 handmade black paper roses. I also stamped the sentiment from a MS stamp and added some lace on the bottom. Be sure to scroll down and see my cute softball girl card with an extra special sentiment Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Super spooky!!! Love the drippy goo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Would have never thought to put lace on a Halloween card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your halloween cards are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...