Thursday, October 21, 2010

#162 I'm in Charge Around Here Layout


***This is my 2nd post today scroll down to see my Pumpkin Card!***
Here's a layout I made of my little one when he was just a little one LOL! He just turned 3 a few weeks ago and I am still not done with his baby book slowly but surely! All of the cuts were from A child's Year and then I stamped all of the faces with Peachy Keen Retro Faces don't they just look too funny LOL! For the title inside the star I punch out the teeny tiny letters with a MS punch. I also used 2 different border punches on the left side. I also used my Walnut Stain Distress ink on the outer parts of the page and my Broken china Distress ink on the hat and boot. Here's 2 challenges I am entering:
Craftalicious Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenges Boys and their Toys

6 comments:

  1. Love the layout and the baby is even better! TFS!
    www.jennyplace.blogspot
    if you get a chance pop over and check my blog out, if you like maybe you will follow mine LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout!!! He does look like he is in charge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, that's a nice layout (cute baby too). Have a blessed day!

    Hugs,
    Carol L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout for our challenge! Love the photos! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so adorable! Great layout--those stamped faces are so cute!! Good luck with the challenge! Thanks for visiting my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful to see a layout in our challenges! It fits perfectly in to the theme and your boy is such a cutie!

    Thanks for joining our boys and their toys challenge at Cupcake Craft!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...