Sunday, October 31, 2010

#173 Jack-O-Lantern from my Cricut

***Click HERE for the I love the 80's Blog Hop!***
***Click HERE for a last minute Costume IDEA!!***

Happy Halloween everyone!! I hope you guys are having lots of fun, it seems like everyone is celebrating Halloween on all 3 days it's so much fun! I just wanted to share with you guys a quick post of the pumpkins my son and I carved last week which I kept forgetting to post. Both images were cut from the Pumpkin Carvings cartridge at 8 inches. I cut it on computer paper then I taped the cut out template on the pumpkin and the rest is history. It's so cut because my little 3 year old soon chose this pumpkin face, I asked him 3 different times and everytime he said "That" and pointed, awwh my baby is growing up so fast. We've been carving pumpkins every year since he was born, and this is the first time he chose his pumpkin design!
Here is my sad sad pumpkin =(    I assure you it looked so awesome, but I don't know what was wrong with me that day and I forgot to take pics of the pumpkins finale, I didn't take the pics until they were rotting, mine is a spooky tree with a graveyard, also from Pumpkin Carvings!
LOL you can even see the mold and the pumkin juices dripping out YUCK it was a mess, and for some reason only lasted 2 days, normally they last me about a week.Have a wonderful spooky day!!

2 comments:

  1. Trick or Treating was last night here. Our Grands were so adorable!! Your jack-o-lanterns are super spooky like that!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...