Wednesday, October 13, 2010

#157 Witch Poison Treat Bag


Good morning or should I say good afternoon in some places! For some of you who don't know already I am part of a new Design Team called  Inking it Up Crazy Kassidy will have the designers making Fall projects with our Cricuts every 2 weeks, please stop by her blog so you can see what the other designers have made =) This week she wanted us to make a Treat Bag or Box or something to hold Halloween treats in. I knew I wanted to make a bag from Mini Monsters so I chose this one it originally had a green monster on it with wings or arms in the handbook. I hid all of the little outlines with my Gypsy and cut out the black bird with the with hat. Don't you think I thought of  aperfect sentiment to go with that bird LOL he looks like he was posioned or going crazy because of all the sugar he ate LOL! The letters are from a Martha Stewart punch that I got recently at Michaels with that 50% coupon for Martha Stewart. The letters are so teeny tiny, I really wanted to get something so I could come out with my own sentiments so keep an eye out because I have so many ideas!!! These letters are so tiny I could fit 4 letters on my pinky finger nail, so maybe about 1/8 or 1/10 of an inch.

11 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment on it!!!! hilarious, super cute, TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect sentiment! great job my friend! It's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL -- really cute and you're right the bird does look a little loopey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute and creative! I love the sentiment it is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats in the DT!! Wonderful! I love your bag. That sentiment is just awesome!!! And the crow is just perfect to go with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra I love the colors on here this came out so cute.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, like Raven B, love the colors you used...this came out so cute! You are very talented, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute thanks for sharing
    Debbie http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. too cute!!! great job Sandra!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandra, what a cute bag, love the sentiment really cool.

    Judie H.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...