Monday, October 25, 2010

#165 Monster boy B-day card

***This is my 3rd post scroll down for more***

Here's a card I made for my little 8 year old cousin A.J. who acts like a Monster LOL! I really love the way this came out and I just want to keep this card!! The Monster is from Mini Monsters I stamped his face with a Peachy Keen Stamp and stamped both sentiments and embossed the Monster and also the white paper with my Cuttlebug. The green border paper on the left is actually a border punch that I "Hid" it is the notebook paper looking punch. I hope you enjoy my card I know I do LOL! This is my 3rd post today be sure to scroll down to see my unique Halloween card and a pretty Sympathy card thanks! I am entering in a few challenges here they are:
One Stitch at a Time Celebrations
Cards for Men Anything Goes only Male Project

10 comments:

  1. Super cute monster and I love the emboss on him. Great colors too. Love those PK stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable!!! The embossed body is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my what a fun character love the embossed paper to, fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL its great hun, love the sentiment just perfect!
    Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this card is so stinkin' cute I love that you embossed it! It totally gives the monster that little extra cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! I love how you embossed your monster!! Nice job!! Did your cousin like it???

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just soooo cute!! Love the sentiment!! I need to use that one on a few people that I know!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I've ordered from OMC too and it DOES take forever..ugg.. but the prices are good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that monster is really sweet Sandra! Thanks for taking the time to join in this weeks challenge at One Stitch at a Time! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this monster is very fab!!! Great Card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this time. Good Luck!
    Hugs, Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...