Tuesday, October 19, 2010

#160 Hello Cupcake

Hello everyone how are you doing today?? I made a cute and yummy cupcake card for a few challenges. The cupcake is from Once Upon A Princess, I stamped the face with Peachy Keen Stamp and stamped the sentiment. I embossed the pink cupcake border with my Cuttlebug Companion folder for the OUAP cart, and added color with my Worn Lipstick Distress ink. The white border strip is from a Fiskars punch. I also did faux stitching with a border punch. Here are the challenges I am entering:
Love 4 Stamps Raven has a challenge every Friday which is for a really great cause, this week it is to make a kid's card with the colors pink and green and send it to the troops =)
Fab n Funky Yummy
Stamp Insanity Die Cuts
Mark's Finest Papers Stitching or Faux stitching

11 comments:

  1. How cute!!! I just love that happy face and that cuttlebug folder is great!! I don't have any of the companion ones yet. I'm gonna have to check into this one! Cute cute cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really lovely card, I love that cupcake border, very yummy!! Thanks for joining us this week at Fab N funky.... Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - this is SO CRAZY CUTE!!! Super card!! :)) Thanks so much for sharing with us at StampInsanity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card a very cute cupcake thanks for playing at StampinSanity hope to see you again
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! Love the embossed cupcakes!!

    Thank you so much, Sandra, for sharing this fun card with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's stitching challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo cute! I need to get that border punch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful sweet card!!
    Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too adorable! Love that face and super sweet cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cuppy is adorable and the dry embossed cuppys is a great addition. Thanks for joining the crazies at Stamp Insanity this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute; that face stamp looks perfect on your cupcake! Thanks so much for entering our "Live Free and Die Cut" challenge at StampInsanity :D

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...