Friday, October 8, 2010

#153 Bwa-hahahahahhahaha! Pumpkin faces card-Winner!!!!!

Hello blog world I've missed you all!! I am so sorry I wasn't able to post who the winner was of the Halloween/Fall Blog hop I had a very long day yesterday, in fact I think it was my longest day of the year, hopefully I can rest today and get some scrapbooking done! So first of all I would like to thank everyone who left such nice comments on my blog that was my very 1st blog hop ever and I think it was a huge success. I can not believe how many new followers I have that makes me feel very special that you ladies followed me eventhough it wasn't a requirement. So the winner of my blog candy which was the Thank You stamp set and also I will send you the Halloween card I made for the hop (the ghost card)  is *******AMANDA VILLARREAL********* congrats Amanda!!  Please email me your contact info at critterbugg365@gmail.com
She said*** I love the banner you created! I want to buy Winter Frolic next :) ****
Also I have not heard who the winner of the grand prize Tim Holtz die is, but I will do an update as soon as I find out.

On to my project I did this pumpkin face card for 2 challenges one My Scrappin Obsession was to use nothing but scraps, and the other Abby Gaby Challengeswas to make something with the colors orange, black and purple. Everything on my card was a scrap except for the actual card base. I cut the pumpkin from A Child's Year  and I hid the lines with my Gypsy, and I put the pumpkin in my Xyron upside down and put the Halloween MS Glitter on it, and stamped with a Peachy Keen Monster stamp. For the small pumpkins I cut them from my scrap papers and put orange colored stickles on them. I embossed the purple with my Cuttlebug but I really don't like the way it came out oh well LOL! I stamped the Bwa-hahahahhaha stamp with a wooden Martha Stewart Halloween stamp I got from Michaels, I can't stop saying that out loud Bwa-hahhahaha so funny! I just love that set of stamps! Oh and I love Martha Stewart LOL! I am also sending this card to a little girl who has cancer, the Make a Wish foundation contacted her and all she wants is cards. Doesn't that just make you want to cry? I really hope this little girl can get better with a big heart like that! Here is her address:

Riley Philpott

206 Stanley Loop Rd
Winterville, NC 28590

You can also read more about it here.

8 comments:

  1. I love that sentiment as well... I'd probably would have it stuck in my head all day long as well. And thanks for the Make A Wish link. That is very touching from her part and yours. Youve inspired me to create one for her.
    Thanks!
    Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love that sentiment!!! and the glitter cardstock! love it!!! I never know what to do with it!!!!

    Thanks for participating!!!

    Happy Scrappin!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute.. I love the glitteryness! Hey is that a word?? Eh, everything counts in the scrapping world!! LOL Anyway, nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love that sentiment, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww how sweet of you!
    Great card and great cause!
    Thanks for entering our Gaby Abby Challenge
    Gaby
    GabyCreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just awesome. I love Halloween pumpkins. Super cute.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pumpkin faces! They are so friendly, fun and (as everyone else said) cute! What an awesome way to send a happy halloween

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card makes me smile - she will love it! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...