Sunday, October 3, 2010

#148 Danger haunted ghost house card *****NEWS FLASH*******







Hey everyone I have some awesome news for you!! Today (October 2nd) was my son's 3rd birthday Happy Birthday Aidan! Also I was selected to be a Fall Designer at Inking it up Crazy Kassidy is so sweet to have picked me I was so very super excited and happy yay! She also chose 5 other designers for her Fall DT, she will be posting our projects every other week. Here is a card I made for her blog she wanted us to do a pumpkin theme this week. My inspiration for this card was actually from a show that I am obsessed with called "True Blood" it's about vampires. This house from the October 31st cartridge reminds me of Bill compton's house....a character. So I made it a very spooky bloody torture house beware because there are haunting pumpkins in front (Doodlecharms) and bloody ghost (stamps) and blood dripping everywhere (MS Drippy goo punch), there is also a haunted moon (Plantin Schoolbook) with an evil witch(Stamps) flying over the house!!! I made an opening on the door so you can see the bloody ghost when you open it. The other fantastic news is I will be part of a Blog Hop going on right here tommorow October 3rd at 8am EST. I will be giving out blog candy to one lucky winner, there will be 10 stops and many chances to win more blog candy I hope everyone can make it!!

6 comments:

  1. Super spooky and congratulations!

    Georgiana : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! That is awesome! WOW on your card!!
    I've never seen that show. Several of the others at work watch it and talk about it some.
    That house is just outstanding with all it's residents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg Love it! I would live there with Bill any time! lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out so great. I love the details.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sandra I really like this one super spooky!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...