Monday, October 25, 2010

#164 Candy Snowglobe card

***This is my 2nd post scroll down for more***


Hey everyone!Welcome back to my blog! Here's a very unique "Think Outside the box" kind of card! I made a candy filled snowglobe just in time for Halloween. I wonder if any stores have every made a candy filled snowglobe, I think that would be a great idea LOL! The candy and the actual snowglobe are from Christmas Cheer, I placed 2 in my Gypsy, flipped one of them and then welded them together. I stamped the sentiment the put the bottom portion in  my cuttlebug then I put some purple chalk ink over the embossed area. I cut the circle layer on a transperancy and put the glitter on the candy, and put a brad on the centers of the candy. This is my 1st time experimenting with transperancies it was thick and hard to cut in my cricut, but that won't stop me from using it. I will add a new tab to my "Right" side bar area for Transperancies so keep and eye out, and remember you may click on those at anytime for some specific inspiration!  Here is the challenge I am entering:
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge Anything Goes
Stampin for the weekend Halloween/Fall
Southern Girls challenge Glitter

11 comments:

  1. Love the card and Sandra your're right UNIQUE. I've never tired the transperancies on the Cricut. Thanks I will have to try it:) Great job and good luck on the challenges:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool shape,i have to say i have never seen a sweets globe,wish they were real lol i LOVE sweets,Thanks so much for joining us at southern girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it!!!! Great idea to put brads in the center of the candies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for Halloween. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card - love the shape!

    Thanks for taking part in our first Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!

    kaos

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique card,thankyou for sharing it with us at Southern Girls challenge this week. Happy Crafting,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea and a yummy thought :D
    Thank you for joining us for the first ever Crafty Purple Frog challenge and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea you used a Christmas cartridge to make a Halloween card! Great thinking outside the box!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, such a fun card

    good luck in the challenges

    sarah-Louise xx
    tiggertastic blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Gorgeous card!:) Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls:)

    Hugz

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a GREAT card! Thanks for including how you did it!!! I can 'see' one in someone's future!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...